This opportunity is now closed, please sign up for email updates below to be informed of future opportunities.
We are super busy here at Wired Canvas Towers with loads of exciting projects on the go, and we are looking for an extra pair of hands to help us out. In exchange for those hands we are offering a paid 3-month internship (£6:08 p/h) to a talented graduate or student who can work with us to take these projects through to launch. It’ll be based in our East London offices opposite Haggerston Park, starting this June.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Quickly organise, prepare and upload online content (resizing images, inputting text, HTML formatting)
- Experience with open-source CMS
- Familiar with Photoshop.
- Organised, motivated, reliable, ability to stick to deadlines with good communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and get stuck in to all aspects of a web build project.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Strong fluent English speaking and writing skills.
- Must be friendly, fun and have a sense of humour!
We are a small, friendly and creative company who won’t just be getting our intern to make cups of tea (we all take turns at making tea; our studio runs on a high biscuit-to-work ratio). You’ll be working on some exciting projects – we have some awesome clients. This role is paid and would be ideally suited to a student or graduate who has some knowledge of front-end web development but may be looking to gain professional experience in a working digital studio during their summer break. Did we mention how super nice we are?
If you’re interested, please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio (with relevant links to your work) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show us what you’ve got!